Monroe Crossing is a 395,000 sq. foot regional mall located in Monroe, NC, a southern suburban area of Charlotte, NC. Anchored by Belk, JC Penney and Sears, it offers a wide variety of well known and specialty shops featuring shoes, books, clothing, gifts, games, hair/nail salons, health, and jewelry. The mall's interior underwent a complete renovation completed in 2008 making way for an exterior renovation including new front entrance, landscaping and the addition of new stores.
- • As the fastest growing county in NC, Union County's population grew by nearly 13% from 2000 to 2002, roughly twice the population growth rate of the Charlotte Region.
- • Located 10 miles from I-485, Monroe Crossing is just 25 miles from Uptown Charlotte.
- • Union County has become a very attractive place to live and play and has become the 7th fastest growing county in the nation.
The following services are available at Monroe Crossing:
- • Mall & Store Information — management office
- • Seasonal Gift Wrap
- • Stroller Rentals — security
- • Wheel Chairs — security
- • Lost & Found — security
Code of Conduct
Click here for for Monroe Crossing Code of Conduct.
Security Office: 704-249-8072