Monroe Crossing is a 395,000 sq. foot regional mall located in Monroe, NC, a southern suburban area of Charlotte, NC. Anchored by Belk, JC Penney and Sears, it offers a wide variety of well known and specialty shops featuring shoes, books, clothing, gifts, games, hair/nail salons, health, and jewelry. The mall's interior underwent a complete renovation completed in 2008 making way for an exterior renovation including new front entrance, landscaping and the addition of new stores.
- As the fastest growing county in NC, Union County's population grew by nearly 13% from 2000 to 2002, roughly twice the population growth rate of the Charlotte Region.
- Located 10 miles from I-485, Monroe Crossing is just 25 miles from Uptown Charlotte.
- Union County has become a very attractive place to live and play and has become the 7th fastest growing county in the nation.
The following services are available at Monroe Crossing:
- Mall & Store Information � management office
- Seasonal Gift Wrap
- Stroller Rentals � security
- Wheel Chairs � security
- Lost & Found � security
Code of Conduct
Click here for for Monroe Crossing Code of Conduct.
Security Office: 704-249-8072